Thursday, January 5, 2012

PERSPECTIVES ON DIVERSITY AND EQUITY

In the next eight weeks I will be studying perspectives of diversity and equity.  The study will begin with a personal look at social identities and their influence on my professional views and practices.  I will also evaluate the perspectives of various cultures and people to determine why and how people do what they do.    The fascination I anticipate will be the insights I gain on the importance of learning how to handle diversity in the field of early childhood education, while implementing equitable practice.  Looking forward to sharing my journey with you, so stay tuned!

Check out these incredible links and share your perspectives:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers Are Like ...

  • Light Bulbs--bringing good things to light.
  • Locksmiths--unlocking our future with keys of knowledge.
  • Farmers--sowing seeds of knowledge into fertile minds.

EDUCATION COMES IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS

Depending on your topic and regardless of your credentials, you can teach someone about something. Discover what you do best, nurture it, and pass it on!