Wednesday, April 18, 2012

COMMUNICATION IN ACTION FINALE

During the past 15 months I have studied, shared, listened, and learned from many of you, my early childhood colleagues; and have gained more knowledge and insight that I could have ever imagined.  As  I prepare to move on into my MSECS specialization, I want to take a moment to thank each of you for your committed support.  You have trusted me with some of your most personal experiences, and I have cherished each of them as treasured moments; golden nuggets of information waiting to be polished and tucked away into my bag of knowledge, which will help me to further the cause of children and their families in the early childhood field of studies.   I wish you all the best thoughts and prayers for a very prominent professional path.  I plan to continue my professional blogging at the conclusion of my MSECS studies under my name—please feel free to connect and maintain contact with me if you so desire J

2 comments:

  1. Cymantha,

    I want to thank you for your excitement and encouraging demeanor throughout this course. I was always a pleasure reading your post, as the information that you've posted constantly contained rich, meaningful information that I could relate to and understand with clarity. Your communication skills, specifically your selection of words to convey a message inspires me. I wish you nothing but the best of luck as you continue on into your specialized program studies.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cymantha:

    We have not always been in every course together, but you are one I missed when I did not see your name on our class list. You are always so encouraging and inspire deeper thought. It is an honor to know you have felt the same about this process with all of us. We have started a class group on Facebook to stay connected. You can send me a 'Friend Request' at www.facebook.com/louann.rhodes1 or to any other the other five classmates who have joined so far (Tracy Trautner, Christina Parker, Amanda Martin, and Teri Peasley). We can then add you as a member.

    I also think it is great you plan to continue your blog. I will be maintaining my subscription so I can continue to follow you.

    Good luck as you progress through the final weeks of your journey (Can you believe the end is almost here!)

    LouAnn

    ReplyDelete

Teachers Are Like ...

  • Light Bulbs--bringing good things to light.
  • Locksmiths--unlocking our future with keys of knowledge.
  • Farmers--sowing seeds of knowledge into fertile minds.

EDUCATION COMES IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS

Depending on your topic and regardless of your credentials, you can teach someone about something. Discover what you do best, nurture it, and pass it on!